Deskera HRMS is a comprehensive, integrated human resources management system that facilitates management of the full range of HRMS functions and responsibilities. The HRMS gives organizations the much needed tools to manage their most important asset i.e. people. A powerful core database and extensive feature-list makes HRMS & Employee Resource Management administration easier, accurate, and more efficient than ever before.
It is used for hiring, training, managing, evaluating and maintaining information of all employees (Human Resource) in an organization. In some cases HRMS software is also known as HRIS, Human Resource Information System.
With the increase in Business complexity and competition, employee management has become increasingly more complicated and difficult. Employees expect more from their companies and companies expect more from employees. To achieve the maximum in each case, a proper system is required to manage employee expectations as well as their output.
Management of employees requires timely payroll management, succession planning, recruitment of the right candidates, and management of employees’ everyday needs like Leave approval, Expense Claims management, and Pay slip management. To enable a company to get the maximum out of its employees, it needs to review their performance, their attendance, and their career progression.
An HRMS Software should ideally provide all these functions to an organization. Payroll Management is handled using the Payroll Module. Hiring is managed through the Recruitment Module. Performance evaluation is managed through the Performance Appraisal Module. Leave Approval through HRMS e-Leave Module and Expense Claims through HRMS e-Claims Module.
What does it offer?
- From recruitment management to payroll and personnel administration, Deskera HRMS offers a variety of HRMS functions to effectively manage HR related processes.
- It helps in minimizing the manual paperwork and enhances the effectiveness of HR related processes.
- Screening of candidate’s applications becomes a much simpler task.
- The HR managers can spend more time on core business objectives rather than attending to minor administration tasks.
Deskera HRMS Key Processes
- Payroll Management
- Recruitment Management
- Performance Management
- Timesheet Management
- Personnel Administration
- Employee Self Service
Deskera Payroll Management
Deskera Payroll management is designed to address the entire spectrum of enterprise payroll requirements. It ensures accurate, faster and more efficient payroll processing. The Payroll Management module allows you to automate payroll calculations for wages, bonuses, and other forms of compensation, based on user defined rules. It also allows you to configure payroll components for earnings as well as administer taxes, deductions and more. It enables you to align payroll processing according to your organization’s policies and ensure the payroll process is effective, accurate and consistent.
Deskera HRMS lets you organize employees into groups based on designation for uniform payroll calculations. It configures payroll components for earnings, deductions and taxes to build standard payroll templates. It Automates Payroll calculations for wages, bonuses, other forms of compensation, deductions and taxes based on user defined rules through payroll templates using Deskera HRMS Payroll Software. With HRMS Payroll Software, you can seamlessly enter all payroll-related data for all employees directly, without having to navigate through different pages.
Process Flow of Deskera Payroll Management
Key Features of Deskera Payroll Management Software
- Configure Payroll Components
- Create Payroll Templates
- Assign Payroll templates
- Generate Payroll
- View Payroll Reports
- Employee Self Service
Highly flexible and configurable sets of rules allow you to configure more complex payroll components such as earnings types, HRA, multiple deductions, tax types and more.
All basic elements needed for the calculations of employee remunerations are defined as payroll components. Highly flexible and configurable set of rules allow you to add and configure payroll components such as earnings types like Basic, HRA and more, multiple deduction and tax types.
Payroll component is calculated either on a percentage basis of the or on an amount basis. Therefore the desired payroll calculation results can always be achieved. A payroll component can be created as many times as necessary.
You can add new components & define the salary of your workforce. You can also Add Components. Every payroll component is assigned to a type. The payroll component types are: Wages, Deduction, Taxes, and Employer Contribution. You can specify your own formula for adding components for salary calculations viz. wage/earning deduction and tax; apply rule(s); create templates with or without dependencies on one or more components; assign more than one employee to a template with different salary figures and more.
- Add Wages
- Add Deductions
- Add Taxes
- Add Employer Contribution
Edit — you can edit data for the selected component.
Delete — you can also delete selected component. This is enabled if the component has NOT been calculated yet for any employee or not been added to any salary template.
The payroll components created must be linked to the payroll templates before payroll can be generated for the employees. A payroll template is assigned to an employee or a group of employees based on their designation.
You can Create Payroll templates for each employee designation. Incorporate pre-defined payroll components such as earnings, deductions and tax types.
It gives view of all employees in a payroll group. This payroll grid is designed to give a big picture view of all employees along with their salary structures. It allows you to pay all your employees at a time with a single click. Left hand side of the screen displays all Payroll Templates along with their parent designations. A designation can have more than one payroll template, which is due to different combinations of wages, deductions and taxes in each payroll template. Right hand side of screen displays list of employees who are linked with a particular Payroll Template.
You can Generate Payroll and corresponding pay slips for your employees based on their designation and send them to your employees.
- View employees assigned to a Payroll Template
Deskera Payroll System allows you to Generate Payroll Reports for a complete overview of your salary disbursements. These may include details such as earnings, deductions, taxes and more. It allows you to give an overall, as well as individual employee view of all your salary payments for any period-of-time.
You can select an employee from the list; define a date range to get salary details for that employee. You can also, export the salary report in convenient formats.
Employee Self Service
Employees can view online pay slips. They will be able to easily see salary information, detailed pay history, payroll deductions, taxes and more. They will have access to their comprehensive payment details with the ability to view or print them.
Through Deskera you can view your pay slips from the Dashboard. You can select a payslip for a month and view the earnings, deductions and taxes on the screen. You can also, download your pay slips in a single click in PDF format for future reference.
Additional Features of Deskera Payroll Management
- Define Earnings, Deductions and Contributions as recurring or one-time.
- Setup a payroll component as default to automatically include it in all salary templates.
- Quick Search allows you to easily search and view payroll templates.
- Generate salary for all employees having same designation with a single click.
- Maintain and apply tax components using a vast library of pre-defined components incorporating all major state and local taxes or easily define new tax components according to your exact requirements.
Key Benefits of Deskera Payroll Management
- Easily maintain and apply salary templates for different employee groups based on designation and seniority level.
- Accurate and faster processing of payroll information.
- Gain better control over your payroll data and significant savings in both money and time.
- Automatically generate pay slips for employees in convenient file formats.
- Help employees to easily access payroll information with complete details including earning details, deductions, taxes and more through Employee Self Service.
Deskera Cloud Benefits for HRMS
• Delivered On-Demand.
• Cloud Hosted.
• No Installation.
• No Setup Needed.
• No Maintenance.
• No Hardware.
• The easy-to-use interface helps you to instantly take control, make processes more efficient and recruiters more effective.
• Increases productivity of HR department due to wide accessibility.
• Improves information accuracy, lowers call volumes, reduces printing costs and decreases administrative hassles.
• Empowers employees by providing information to them on a 24 x 7 basis.
Hence, Deskera HRMS provides a very innovative and useful technique for managing the Payroll System of the organization and also various other activities of the organization in a hassle free manner and thus making business processes much more effective and efficient.